Wednesday, February 6, 2008

OnLine Applications

Online applications are great - and are going to be even more common as computers and devices get smaller and more connected. I've been using Google Docs and Spreadsheets since it was Writely, and expect to see more and more of these applications appear.

I'm a big fan of the KISS concept. So whereas I agree with Ramona that Zoho has a ton more features than Google, to me that's not necesarily a good thing (most of the time I do my writing in a simple text editor)! I'll have to play around with it before I jump ship from Google. It is really important to me to keep the number of things I have to log onto to a minimum - that's why I really enjoy the Google suite of applications. Gmail is my main "civilian" email account, so signing in is something I do anyway.

No comments: